Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Thank you very much for your interest in guest posting on The Beginners Yoga! We all the time interested in encouraging and inspiring our readers with well-written, unique guest posts from a variety of standpoints. If you have any amazing ideas or advice, perception, tips or experience on yoga, fitness, health or relationship, we’d love to hear and share them.
Before submitting your article, please consider the following guidelines:
- Article must be high-quality
- Unique content
- Minimum words count 500+ words
- Include related photos (if you have)
- Make sure the submitted articles not published anywhere else online
- Make sure any links in your article are relevant and valid
- You can add your website/blog url in the post
- Copied content
- Irrelevant images
- use HTML
- The Beginners Yoga is not a personal blog. So try to maintain a voice of authority, and share relevant and helpful information. Avoid first person pronouns (Ex: I, me, my), and phrases like “I feel.” or “It makes me feel like” This doesn’t mean strip your voice from articles, just make sure you’re doing your best to provide information to our beautiful audiences!
- Grammatical mistakes
- Spelling mistakes
- Yoga (get high priority)
- Physical health
- Mental health
Benefits of submission:
- Proudly member of TBY community
- Get targeted traffic to your site
- Get positive signal from Google
- Possibility to get tip from the TBY audiences for lifetime (paypal account required)
- Permanent contributor
How to submit:
- Send your article in Microsoft Word to email@example.com with the article’s title in the subject line.
- Please attach any photos you’d like to include with the post or include a link to where the photos are hosted.
- Please do let us know your short bio within 100 words and your Facebook/Twitter/Google plus profile url (if you interested)
When will be your article published?
- If your guest post is accepted by our team, it usually takes between one to two weeks for the post to be published. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later.
- By submitting a guest post to The Beginners Yoga you acknowledge and accept the right of the TBY editorial team to make any changes deemed necessary to prepare the article for publication.
- When your post will be published on TBY, you will be notified through email.If you need any other query feel free to contact us.
Share your meaningful yoga experiences around the world.