Yoga is basically keeping a control over your breathing with some specific body movements or postures. This basically
- relaxes your body and mind
- improves respiration,
- makes your body strong,
- improves flexibility
- makes you fit and
- improves your immunity
Yoga is beneficial for everyone. However research says 72% of yoga practitioners are women. But for men who spend so much time at work, yoga is a blessing. So this is a straight answer of why yoga for men. You don’t need to enroll yourself into these expensive gyms, because they are an ongoing process, but so is fitness. Yoga is a non expensive step towards fitness, which can be done from the comfort of our homes. All you need is a good quality Yoga mat (do not compromise on the quality of the mat). Have a look into Manduka, a tremendous solution for the best yoga mats.
You can either enroll yourself for Yoga classes for a couple of months, so that you know what has to be done and how, and then you are set to be on your own. You wouldn’t have to be worried about the gym fees or gym timings; you can practice it whenever you have time.
You can practice yoga whenever you have the time, but remember- early morning on an empty stomach is the best time to practice Yoga. Going to gyms or kick boxing can make you more aggressive or more tired. Yoga, on the other hand, trains you on a number of relaxation techniques, which, with regular practice, can make you calmer.
Always remember these points:
- practice yoga on an empty
- warm up
- start with easy Yoga Poses
- analyze you limitation, don’t push yourself more than you can
- if you are suffering from any disease, do not try any Asana which is going to aggravate it
- Take care of your back, neck and knees. Do not over exert them
Before you attempt; please get yourself a health check done by a medical practitioner, so that you know what not to attempt, because yoga can aggravate certain conditions, if not taken care. Also, if one day of the week you can try eating only fruits, that is going to help you a lot. It will cleanse your system and help you feel better and healthy.
How to start: This Is What Professionals Do
- Start your day with meditation. Cross your legs, close your eyes a touch the tips of your thumb and index finger. Control your breathing. Take deep breaths. Professionals do this to get rid of stress. They do this to start the day in a focused manner.
- Professionals when pressed for time do the Surya namaskar or the Sun salutation- this is the best whole body exercise that you can do. It involves 12 steps which tones your body, refreshes your mind, helps you lose weight and takes only few minutes to practice. It increases a Professional’s stamina.
- If you are not pressed for time or do not have an early morning meeting, perform other asanas. You can choose the exercise you want to do, for example- if you have a large waist, concentrate on asanas which help you reduce your waist size.
- Perform the asanas in repetition that’s what professionals should do. For each asana you should at least do 3 repetitions, more if you have time.
- After you’re done with Yoga, take a warm shower, and then have your breakfast. Remember not to have your breakfast before your shower or if you’re having your breakfast after the Yoga session, wait for at least 30 minutes before you shower. A professional should eat a hearty breakfast before work.
If you’re having a tough day, just close your eyes and breathe, concentrate on your inner calm, which you can achieve soon after practicing yoga for some time. Perform yoga for men: This Is What Professionals Do, as it helps you relax your mind. It teaches you techniques to calm your mind and body by just some breathing exercises. Check it out some yoga techniques. Controlling your breathing techniques can help you stay calm a composed in stressful situations. You cannot control external situations, but you can relax yourself and keep lifestyle diseases such as- hypertension, diabetes, depression, obesity etc away from yourself. All these lifestyle diseases with proper medication along with correct Yoga Asana can be eliminated by Professionals.
Yoga helps you to build muscles, yes it does. So Yoga is definitely a man thing. Yoga is a great path to a healthier body and mind. Yoga for men: This Is What Professionals do to become calm, focused and have a relaxed mind because these are essential for men to become successful in life, and “Yoga” just gives you what you need a healthy body and a healthy and relaxed mind.
Did you find this article helpful? Share it with your beloved friends on Facebook, twitter or Google plus.